Dr. Nazia Abbas Abidi
- Dr. Nazia Abbas Abidi is a life coach, mentor, and corporate trainer for more than 8 years.
- She has completed her Masters in Human Resources from the Indian institute of business and Management, Patna, and did her Doctorate from the University Department of Commerce and Business Management Ranchi University Ranchi Jharkhand She is also a certified NLP Trainer.
- She has worked as a Guest lecturer in St.xaviers college, ISM Pundaag, Dr. Zakir Hussain Institute, Birsa institute of technology, and trust. She did different training programs on time management, communication skills, presentation skills, positive attitude, leadership development, lean management, and various other HR & Motivational topics.
- She is a certified trainer of the Tata Institute of Social Services (TISS) in collaboration with NUSSD. She presented paper internationally in Dubai Curtin University as well as in Malaysia.
- She has presented a lot of papers in National Conferences like Delhi University, Mumbai University, Jaipur University, IBS Hyderabad. She also worked on a project on Tribal Development in collaboration with IIM Ranchi and Government of Jharkhand.
- She has published different papers on different topics in different Journals. Presently she is writing a book for Organization Behavior.
- Her hobbies including reading, writing, net surfing and communicating with people.